In Relation to All
Website Services Offered by SNIPEP on This Website
We are committed to:
* protecting the personal information you give us
* telling you how we use the information we gather about
* getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal
to this policy will be posted here. When we refer to
"we", "our" or "us" in
this policy we mean the activities of SNIPEF.
* We want to offer you a service which you want to use.
We may use information about you to help us customise
our site to improve its usefulness to you. It can also
help us to choose services we think will interest you.
* In addition to the services we provide on this web
site we may want to offer you goods and services provided
by us and others (with your consent) which are of interest
* We compile anonymous records of user trends which
we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated
companies or to unconnected parties.
What Information do We Collect
* We may collect information from you when you fill
in an online registration form for any of our web site
services, (e.g., advisory services etc.). We may also
collect information you give us over the telephone or
in written or other communications. The type of information
we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing
address, email address and telephone numbers.
* We collect information about your use of our sites'
web site services through "cookies". Cookies
are blocks of text placed in files on your computer's
hard drive when you visit a website which contain information
to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal
information you have provided us with, except your user
name or email address, unless the cookie is attached
to personal information collected another way, such
as by means of your online registration form.
* We will not supply your personal information to third
parties for their direct marketing activities without
* If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to receive
direct marketing or information from us or our associated
companies or no longer want us to pass your information
to third parties, please notify us by email at the following
How Do We Ensure Privacy is Maintained
* We endeavour to ensure that your data is stored
securely and to prevent unauthorised access. We have
security measures in place to protect your information
which we monitor regularly. Unfortunately, despite our
measures, because of the nature of the Internet, we
cannot guarantee that your information will remain at
all times 100% secure. The continuing efforts of hackers
to defeat even the newest of security systems means
that we can never make this promise.
* Please be aware that if you disclose information on
forums or other public services it may be possible for
other people to use this information. We are not responsible
for the disclosure of any information you post in this
* Our policy is to comply with the Data Protection Act
1998 and the
Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and all
other legislation which governs the maintenance of privacy
in your information. We also require compliance with
such legislation by third parties with whom we have
arrangements to offer goods or services through our
* Our web sites provide a number of links to web sites
not operated by
us or by companies associated with us. We take no responsibility
for the use of any information about you which is collected
as a result of your use of these web sites and this
by anybody other than us.
Disclosing Your Information to
* The personal information you give us is only disclosed
to other businesses if we have your permission.
* We may disclose details about use of our web sites
businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers
and other business partners. The information we pass
on will not include any personal information by which
you may be identified.
* We may forward your personal details to the Police
regulatory body if we are asked to do so or wish to
do so in order to comply with the law or in relation
to any suspected misuse by you of our web site or any
of our web site services.
* We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of
information by other people, but we are not responsible
for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of
security or for the actions of others if the information
was passed to them with your authority or with the authority
of anybody other than us or our associated companies.